Saturday, September 26, 2009

Music Night: September 2009

Time: Friday September 25th, 2009, 7:30 PM
Location: The Glass House
Order: Random/Seating

Marshall Glass - Ashtray by Team Illuminati
Heather Glass - I Want You by Tom Waits
Alex Madrigal - Supernatural by Live
Kohl Glass - Baptized By Fire by Spinnerette
J.C. Glass - The Start of Something by Voxtrot
Jeremy Smith - Blame it on the Girls by Mika
Jordan Glass - No Cigar by Millencolin
Chris Smith - Changing by Saosin
Christine Glass - The Weapon by Harry and the Potters
Afton Willis - Gimme Sympathy/Twilight Galaxy by Metric
Whitney Ries - I Got Hurt Feelings by Flight of the Conchords
Josh Boyle - Hands Down (Live) by Dashboard Confessional feat. Micheal Stipe
Chris Glass - Help I'm Alive by Metric

Songs I could not get for the playlist are links above


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones!

No comments:

Post a Comment